This museum dedicated to Father Frédéric-Janssoone chronicles the life of this Franciscan who was born in France (1838) and died in Canada (1916). Co-founder and Director of pilgrimages to Notre-Dame-du-Cap for 14 years, he is one of the witnesses of the Prodige des yeux miracle at the Sanctuary. Paintings, reproductions, sculptures and personal objects illustrate his milestones, like his stay in the Holy Land, where he was a missionary for 12 years. Beatifi ed in 1988. His tomb is located in the chapel adjoining the museum. Schedule: mid-June to mid-October, closed on Mondays.